[csw-maintainers] Issues with openjade when compiling glib 1.3.15

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed May 13 19:51:39 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Wed May 13 13:36:27 -0400 2009:
> But I vaguely recall that you tried similar things, with some other
> "distro", and openjade did not behave in this manner.

You're going to need to dig up the email on that, as I have no memory
of it.

> If so, then its a bug in "our" package....?

Yes, if it behaves differently in the csw environment than elsewhere,
it's a locally introduced bug (or at least environment/system
specific).

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.