[csw-maintainers] sun studio in standard path within /opt/csw, for the sake of python setuptools

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat May 23 23:31:06 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 20:19, Nicolai Schwindt <schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de> wrote:

> On Sat, May 23, 2009 03:03, Mike Watters wrote:
> [...]
>> Technically, this could/should be resolved by requesting CSW builds of
>> those
>> extensions.  I have already got a genshi package in the works because I
>> have
>> been playing with Trac,  all I have to do is a couple tweaks to the build
>> and
>> do a final commit.  I am running it on my test Trac server and it works
>> great.
>>  ;)  I will finish it up next week.
>
> .) That's why I asked how to know whos taking over which packet.
> I had already done trac 0.11.4 butwas waiting on python, svn, and pysqlite
> to settle ,)
>
> As you have the same Idea of making a trac-plugin-pack pls consider
> these aswell :
>
> TracSubversionLocation-1.0.1
> GitPython-0.1.6
> accountmanagerplugin_0.11-r5499
> downloadsplugin-r5499
> httpauthplugin-r5728
> iniadminplugin_0.11
> privatewikiplugin-r5499
> reposearchplugin
>
> BTW : ticketdelete and ticketchange have been merged.

did one of you manage to try out
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracWikiPrintPlugin which allows to print
pdf's? my problem was, that i could not get reportlab to compile
correctly with sunstudio. mike, you managed to compile some of the
packages with gcc, isn't it? do you have an example so i could try
this with reportlab as well?

rupert.