[csw-maintainers] setting file/dir ownership with cswusergroup

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu May 28 15:21:25 CEST 2009

I was reviewing the classutils documentation on setting file/dir
ownership and I'm not clear on how this is accomplished.

The documentation talks about assigning a new class, called 'ugfiles',
and assigning it to the files/dirs. Is this 'ugfiles' just an arbitrary
 name or is it something associated with the cswusergroup class?

Maybe I'm just being thickheaded but I am not finding this part of
documentation confusing and unclear.

Thanks!

--
Darin Perusich