[csw-maintainers] SMF support for syslog_ng package

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu May 28 17:26:49 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:28:29AM +0100, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski wrote:
>> I'm trying to be as far away from Anything Special as possible. I'm
>> following the common documentation of SMF support:
>> https://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/gar/wiki/SMF/Init%20script%20support%20in%20your%20package
>>

> yeah, as with most of the gar wiki documentation, that is out of date :-/

Okay, so this page is obsolete. I added a banner with a link to
cswclassutils wiki page. I've been pointed at it by Peter. It might be
also out of date, hopefully not as much as the first one.

I'd be grateful if someone would attack minimalsmf with a saw and make
it use the latest version of SMF support (I'm now so confused about
naming that I won't use any other keywords than 'SMF' and 'support'.)