[csw-maintainers] f-spot, anyone?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Nov 19 23:50:55 CET 2009

Hi
> A pure java based one might be interesting.
>
> http://www.jhlabs.com/ie/index.html
>
> "Java Image Editor"
>
> Looks pretty.

done :)

Package is ready, but license is unclear on the web site. I mailed the
author for more information about the license and authorization to
distribute it.  I have found information about the use of the APL 2.0
license, but it is not clear if it applies to every software on the web
site, or only to filters sources.

I suggest that i commit to GAR and put package in testing only when the
author will have answered me... I would be surprised if redistribution
was not authorized, but i prefer to wait for. Any thoughts ?

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net