[csw-maintainers] Mike Watters going sabbatical

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 20 20:43:54 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> FYI, Maciej is already working on a sudo update.

Yes, I am.  I also have filed a bug against Python (deprecate the
CSWpython-rt package) which is easy enough to do.  There's a number of
very significant packages that Mike has been maintaining.  I think
it's a very good thing that it's easy to continue Mike's work, and I
might be building new versions of some if his packages.  However, I'm
slightly loathing to take on much more packages before I make sure I
can keep up with the ones I have at the moment.