[csw-maintainers] pysvn and the other pysvn

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 22 17:00:48 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 09:46, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:

> * rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org> wrote:
> >> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 14:49, Sebastian Kayser <[1]skayser at opencsw.org
> >
> >> wrote:
> >> Any progress on the "new subversion/trac packages" front? I have had
> >> internal requests for 1.6.6 (quite a bit of bugfixes [1] from our
> >> current/ 1.6.2) and saw that a 1.6.5 build recipe with the adjusted
> >> python bindings package name is already in GAR.
> >
> > i compiled it and put it in testing - as we want to do that upgrade as
> > well soon. i made it world writeable so anybody can overwrite it in case.
>
> Thanks, Rupert. The GAR build recipe for subversion skips the tests, did
> you run these for the updated version?

i did

PARALLELMFLAGS="-l -j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
rupert at build8s
:~/mgar/pkg/subversion/trunk/work/solaris8-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/subversion-1.6.6
$ make check -j $PARALLELMFLAGS
Running all tests in auth-test [1/71]...success
Running all tests in cache-test [2/71]...success

but i must admit i had only the patience to wait until test 34 out of 71 on
both build8x and build8s - then it started to take forever. so i wonder if
this parallel make is really working, or how it could be made working?

rupert.