[csw-maintainers] Packaged version of GAR

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Oct 13 22:10:54 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> There is a GAR build for GAR, it currently builds
> gar-6856,REV=2009.10.13.19.17-SunOS5.10-all-CSW.pkg.gz, I've built
> that and I'm using it to distribute GAR internally. But it bothers me
> that it hasn't been released yet, I'd like it to be in the official
> repository, if possible. Can we have it released?

well, that's kinda difficult, when you have not submitted it through
the usual proceedures for release...

please do so?
(whats up with that "REV" though? wiierd...)

also, perhaps it should use the new name... wait did we decide on a
proper name for it yet? :-)