[csw-maintainers] caution: internal release tree tweaked

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Oct 19 19:26:14 CEST 2009

Please note: all packages in newpkgs PRIOR to this email, have been
either released, or commented on.

that being said, I have just completed a bit of internal tweakage to
release directory layout.
This SHOULD be invisible... but wanted to give you guys a heads-up for
any packages released in the next few days; please be a little
extra-cautious and observant to see whether your packages make it all
the way out to mirror sites cleanly within 48 hours of me saying i've
publically pushed them.

You guys still should copy packages to the same old newpkgs directory.
As i said, this change "should be invisible" to you all ;-)