[csw-maintainers] Ganglia update

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 5 21:04:31 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Daniel Pocock's message of Sat Sep 05 14:41:54 -0400 2009:
>  From there, if I try to log in to any other machine (I've tried typing
> `ssh build8st'), I am asked for a password

Create a new key on the build farm and add the public half to your
authorized_keys file.  This will get you access to the build machines.

> I found this document on using the build farms, but it is not 100%
> clear, and it says it is not for GAR users:
>
> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/pkg-walkthrough

Please consider this deprecated.  Use the documents on the following
pages as a better getting started guide:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/

HTH.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.