[csw-maintainers] updated libxslt in testing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 7 23:09:53 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I've placed updated packages (untested by myself yet) in testing/.
These introduce catalog name changes for the python bindings (now
py_libxslt) and the devel files (libxslt_devel now).  The update
includes a patch to correct a sefault while debugging xsltproc runs
but otherwise should be identical to the current release.

I'll be testing the packages later tonight or tomorrow, but if you
happen to update from testing today you may want to be aware of these
name changes.

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.