[csw-maintainers] Builds that are difficult on Solaris 8

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 9 21:35:39 CEST 2009

Some builds are more difficult on Solaris 8 than others. For instance,
pinentry contains code which doesn't compile with SOS11. I could
probably fix it, but I'm not really willing to spend more time
re-writing bits of code to compile there, but there are thing I feel
are more important to me than that. What's the best way of going about
it? Is it okay to build and release Solaris 10-only packages? (I mean
small things like pinentry, that is.)