[csw-maintainers] etc issues

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 23 16:40:47 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Daniel Pocock's message of Wed Sep 23 10:34:53 -0400 2009:

> I'm putting my config under /etc/opt/csw/ganglia, as suggested in an
> earlier email from Dago
>
> However, I notice that gar configures my application to use
> /opt/csw/etc

For now, you need to set 'sysconfdir = /etc/opt/csw' manually in your
makefile to override the gar default.  I'm planning to update this but
haven't had the time to update the default and alter all makefiles to
prevent surprises for maintainers yet.

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.