[csw-maintainers] gar_devel

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 24 03:50:39 CEST 2009

So I was having a look at www-mockup tonight and I followed the link
to preparing a working build environment.  That page lists the
packages required by GAR to get up and running.  I thought 'why not
make this easier'...

I put together a dummy package called gar_devel (CSWgardevel) that
simply depends on all of the listed packages.  It's in testing/ now.

If it's useful, I'll release it and the reference page can be
updated.  Otherwise, I'll squash it and forget about the 5 wasted
minutes.

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.