[csw-maintainers] Problem compiling Python files

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 25 14:27:20 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Fri Sep 25 02:40:46 -0400 2009:

Hi Dago,

> > Compiling /opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages/_xmlplus/parsers/xmlproc/
> > dtdparser.py ...
> > Sorry: TabError: ('inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in
> > indentation', ('/opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages/_xmlplus/parsers/
> > xmlproc/dtdparser.py', 500, 33, '\t    elif self.now_at("#FIXED"):
> > \n'))

That file seems to be part of CSWpyxml, which has a REV stamp of
2008.03.17, which is well before cswpycompile came about.  I don't see
a version of it in testing/, either.  It _shouldn't_, as far as I can
tell, even be compiling its files at install time.

I pulled it onto a machine here and didn't get the errors.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.