[csw-maintainers] Runpath menagerie for review

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 14 14:20:58 CEST 2010

No dia 28 de Março de 2010 20:58, Roger Håkansson <hson at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Ok, that override works, but it seems like you could skip checking the
> override files...

True. I've added it to the todo list, but there are other tasks which
have priority:

- the whole catalog run (need to reduce the number of false positives
before release, need to replace the prototype with something that can
be used with the unmaintainable package database on the buildfarm)
- a bug in the stats collection of binary files (manifests itself with
the ivtools package and a number of others)
- file collision check (to prevent the kind of problems we had with ev.h)