[csw-maintainers] coreutils

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 18 02:06:16 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I've finally gotten coreutils to a point where I think it's fit for
release.  This means that it's time to begin updating the packages
that depend on one or more of CSWgfile, CSWshutils and CSWtextutils.
Fortunately, this isn't a big list and the bulk of the packages have
active maintainers.

I've created a project page in the wiki to track this:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-coreutils

Briefly, the following people will need to be involved in updating
packages:

Maciej
Dago
Peter Felecan
Murray Jensen (listed active, but is this correct?)

If you see something in the wiki or package data that I've missed,
please let me know.

Thanks