[csw-maintainers] newpkgs py_hachoir_core, py_hachoir_parser

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 28 10:12:17 CEST 2010

On 27/04/10, 18:55:26, Maciej "(Matchek)" Blizinski <maciej at opencsw.org>
wrote regarding Re: [csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs
py_hachoir_core, py_hachoir_parser:

> If a package installs stuff into /opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages,
> checkpkg will require the pkgname to begin with CSWpy-" and
> catalogname with "py_".

No.

The fetchmailconf package contains a program called fetchmailconf that
just happens to use python, a fact between uninteresting and irrelevant
to the user.

You could mean if a package exclusively installs stuff into.

Avoidance tactic: I put fetchmailconf's python files in another
directory.

James.