[csw-maintainers] Result from ping to maintainers

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 12 11:20:49 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Am 12.08.2010 um 10:43 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
> I sent pings 2010-03-29 and forgot about it until Dago posted to one
> of the guys on my ping list today. So here comes the results.
>
> These responded in a timely fashion.
>
> - car, responded 2010-03-21, retired
> - opk, responded 2010-03-24, active
> - mjensen, responded 2010-03-29, active (ok to take over packages)
> - angelo, responded 2010-03-29, active
> - mph, responded 2010-03-29, retired
> - mmayer, responded 2010-03-31, active
> - mike, responded 2010-04-04, retired
> - darin, responded (to a mail from Dago) 2010-04-12, active
> - rmartin, not known any longer by EDS mail server (probably quit
> EDS), retired
>
> These never replied and after all this time, with bugs open and all, I
> think they should be listed as retired and their packages free for
> takeover. Maybe there are some exceptions, I don't know.
>
> - ja

Jürgen is also active, despite the fact that he seems to be quite busy
at
his new workplace.

> - mburki
> - sdean
> - debertin
> - drio
> - michael
> - harpchad
> - korpela
> - dlaigle

Dominique will be at Paris, so he is definitely not retired.

> - aubrey
> - mueller
> - wpool
> - joerg
> - ryan
> - fred

I had replied when you last posted this, but it looks like my feedback
hasn't found
a way into your list :-) I just add my previous reply for update.