[csw-maintainers] gar suggestion

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Aug 15 09:54:22 CEST 2010

Hi

> It's possible, but it's an all or nothing switch then.  If you turn it
> off and then decide you want to make a patch, you need to redo the
> extract and patch steps to have the .git repo created and previous
> patches tracked.

That's what i was thinking of. It may allow to competly deactivate the git stuff for peple not willing to use it

>   Are you paying the extract+patch price frequently (eg: lots of
> gmake spotless, etc)?

To be honest i did not spend much time playing with gar over the last weeks :) So i have no god examples.

In case of problem, I'll give you a feedback in the next days. I'm finally having some holidays :)

cheers
W.