[csw-maintainers] New package request : thrift

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 16 17:53:55 CEST 2010

No dia 16 de Agosto de 2010 08:04,  <pkgrequest at lists.opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Thrift is a software framework for scalable cross-language services development. It combines a software stack with a code generation engine to build services that work efficiently and seamlessly between C++, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby, Erlang, Perl, Haskell, C#, Cocoa, Smalltalk, and OCaml.

I've looked at it, and started off by replacing two instances of
stdint.h with sys/inttypes.h.  I've commited it, the current problem
is:

"src/generate/t_cpp_generator.cc", line 249: Error: The function
"MKDIR" must have a prototype.

I'm leaving it for anybody who wants to pick it up.

https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/thrift/