[csw-maintainers] [board] Result from ping to maintainers

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Aug 16 18:28:50 CEST 2010

(replying to the thread by Peter B and Dagobert on potentialy retired
maintainers)

Peter, thanks for taking the initiative to try to ping inactive folks.
Seems like Dago was indicating that there may be a problem or two with
the method you used to collect the replies, though.
Or sending targets, or something... (?).

I retired the one person specifically targetted by Dago. (rmartin?)
I've left the others alone for now, though, because its unclear to me
who should "really" be marked as retired.

If the two of you come up with a specific "these people are retired"
list that you both agree on, I'll do the grungy backend stuff to
officially mark them as retired.