[csw-maintainers] public_html support on the buildfarm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 19 08:48:42 CEST 2010

Hi Phil,

Am 19.08.2010 um 07:19 schrieb Philip Brown:
> why aren't we enabling this sort of thing on the main site, or using
> wiki ?
> buildfarm seems an odd place to me

The motivation was to have a place to easily put html files generated by
Maciejs pkgdb html checkpkg browser. But I also see use to provide
larger files to aid bug reports or something. And the file reside on
the buildfarm, so the location is quite natural. To have something like
   http://www.opencsw.org/~<maintainer>
with a personal page editable by the maintainer would of course also
be useful, but is another feature with another usecase.

William?