[csw-maintainers] Board election method

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 31 12:17:17 CEST 2010

We need elect a new board.  Previously, the election has been done in
person, but this time it needs to be done remotely, which will require
a new voting method.  We need to choose a method of voting then, which
begs a question:  What voting method will we use to decide on the
voting method?

We could use the Concordet voting system.  We could also use an
external site, such as [2].  I've also created a package with
debian-vote, an implementation of the Concordet system, the package is
available from experimental[3].

Thoughts?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condorcet_method
[2] http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html