[csw-maintainers] gfortran binary on build9x is wrong

Geoff Davis gadavis at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 4 02:11:15 CET 2010

That is indeed the case. I had asked Dagobert to remove the bad package, which he did. Unfortunately just removing it left the old binary in place - both packages actually need to be removed and the correct one has to be re-installed.

In this case:
pkgrm CSWgcc4g95
pkgrm CSWgcc4gfortran
pkgutil -iy CSWgcc4gfortran || pkg-get install CSWgcc4gfortran

Ben has done this and everything works as expected again.