[csw-maintainers] Oddity with Runpath and GCC4 on Solaris 10 x86

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 6 09:16:37 CET 2010

No dia 6 de Dezembro de 2010 08:11, Dagobert Michelsen
<dam at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> I suggest filing a bug
> against gcc4corert, depending your package on gcc4core and
> make a comment about the reason for the dependency and that it
> should be adjusted after the bug has been fixed.

Phil suggested using a specific file inside a package:

http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/contribute-packages/build-standards/#nonstandard

However, I don't know how to do that from within gar.  Place the file
somewhere in PKGROOT and use PROTOTYPE_FILTER to inject a line?