[csw-maintainers] Oddity with Runpath and GCC4 on Solaris 10 x86

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 6 19:18:41 CET 2010

No dia 6 de Dezembro de 2010 17:39, Sebastian Kayser
<skayser at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> How about a package-implementation-agnostic variable? Such that when we
> eventually switch to IPS, the variable doesn't need to change. E.g.:
> RELEASEMGR_NOTES?
>
> Or tackled completely different: extract the whole first bunch of
> comment lines from a build description (that's where people can document
> oddities so that they are instantly visible to anyone who is working on
> a build description) and put these comments into the cswreleasemgr file
> automagically?

I think that Phil originally wanted the presence of this file to be
used as a distinguishing feature of packages that are in some way
special.  But, I think that even for not-so-special packages, it's
still good to provide information for the release manager inside the
package.