[csw-maintainers] Request for review of Fortran additions to Gar

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 7 00:00:21 CET 2010

No dia 6 de Dezembro de 2010 20:05, Geoff Davis <gadavis at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought I had submitted a request for this to the mailing list a while
> ago, but it has gone missing from my mailing list archives.
>
> I have implemented some changes to GAR to handle Fortran compilation using
> the Sun Studio and GCC compilers for Fortran. In particular, it sets the
> F77, FC, FFLAGS, and FCFLAGS variables to what I believe are sane values. I
> have been using them to build some packages, and would like to see if I can
> get them folded into the mainline GAR v2 distribution.
>
> My GAR branch is
> https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2-fortran

I was trying to look at the changes - in some sort of a diff view,
where I could see what changes have been made in the v2-fortran
branch.  When I compared the v2-fortran directory from the point of
branching to its current state, I was seeing also changes that must
have been merged from the v2 branch.  When I compared v2 and
v2-fortran directories, I was seeing changes that have not yet been
merged.  So I took the liberty to merge changes from master to
v2-fortran.

svn diff https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/gar/v2{,-fortran}
| tee fortran.patch

The command takes a bit of time to run.  Here's the output:

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/301600/