[csw-maintainers] Feedback requested for FreeRADIUS

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 7 10:10:28 CET 2010

No dia 7 de Dezembro de 2010 03:09, Geoff Davis <gadavis at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> 2. Should I try to split out the devel files?
> There aren't too many include files, especially compared to the data files (aka RADIUS dictionaries). Also splitting out the devel files causes some package conflicts with some bare .so symlinks included as convience links for using the modules. For example, each module is named rlm_foo-2.1.10.so (yes the version number comes before the ".so") and has a symlink included with it called rlm-foo.so. Nobody will be linking to the modules directly, and the rlm-foo.so symlinks merely exist for convenience in the configuration of radiusd. I can't figure out how to exclude any symlink named rlm-foo.so from PKGFILES_DEVEL.

I don't think you can do that right now with PKGFILES_DEVEL.  GAR only
looks at file names at the moment.  In order to separate these out, it
would need to look at file types too:

.so + f --> non-devel package
.so + s --> devel package

For now, you can use your own specific regexes, e.g. "$(prefix)/include.*", etc.