[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libnetcdf6, libnetcdf_c++5, libnetcdf(...)

Geoff Davis gadavis at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 9 19:31:58 CET 2010

Phil,

I don't mean to be a pill about this, but after seeing this thread stalled for several days, I feel we've reached an impasse. I'm not quite sure what changes you would like me to make to the packaging in order to get it out the door. If you would like me to combine all of the shared object packages into a netcdf_rt package or something similar, I would be happy to do so. I just need an answer one way or the other.

I would really like to get this package out the door and get started on my next one. I've got a limited amount of time available right now where I can make a big push towards new packages or package overhauls, but that time window is rapidly coming to a close.

Thanks,
Geoff