[csw-maintainers] The vote of the new board has finished

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 16 18:54:31 CET 2010

Hello fellow maintainers,

I'd like to thank all maintainers for their votes!  I'll be happy to
work together with Ben and Ihsan.  In the new lifecycle of OpenCSW
board, we'll try hard and fix things we feel need improvement.  It's a
good time when we've been on the project long enough to understand its
workings, but not long enough to get used to project's itches.  We
will scratch them.

Many thanks to the former board for creating OpenCSW and making it a
both fun and useful project.

It's also worth remembering that the board is only a device that
serves our community.  It's you guys who give the board its meaning!