[csw-maintainers] Bug in the web site for packages with "+" in their names

William Bonnet wbonnet at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 10 22:16:17 CET 2010

Hi Geoff

This is a wordpress bug. It was fixed on a recent update which is
applied on the mockup website.

Unfortunatly my analog life prevent me fro applying the update on the
production web site. Even if i was supposed to do it about something
like two monthes ago ... sorry guys :(

I'll do my best in the next days to do it since i'm back from some outer
world :)

cheers
W.

--