[csw-maintainers] Wintercamp 2010/2011?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 23 13:21:49 CET 2010

* Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Am 07.12.2010 um 22:14 schrieb Sebastian Kayser:
> > * Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> >> PS: When is the date?
> >
> > How about late January or February again? Not to soon (December here is
> > totally booked, guess it's not much different elsewhere), but not too
> > late.
>
> Ok, here is the poll:
>   http://doodle.com/hy4havg5xtumyx2p
>
> I left out the 5./6. february as it collides with FOSDEM.

Any further would-like-to-attendees please submit your availability on
the Doodle poll. Current poll status suggests the weekend of 19/20th
February. Are the dates still good for all those who voted (in
particular for you, Maciej, as our host)? If not, please update your
availability.

Would be good if we could get the date fixed soon so that people can
book flights and accomodation at somehow reasonable prices.

Sebastian