[csw-maintainers] addition to CSWcommon?

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 30 03:52:33 CET 2010

No dia 15 de Dezembro de 2010 17:03, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> I'm bootstrapping a new box (the first in a long time) and I just
> discovered that /etc/opt/csw/init.d is not created by anything (in an
> early set of packages), which breaks the install of CSWossh.

I've just committed a new check for checkpkg: All files with classes
other than 'none' need have base directories provided by either the
package itself, or its direct dependency.

The 'none' class creates the missing files automatically, and we have
a large number of files that are missing base directories.

The output from checkpkg, although logical, might be slightly
confusing at the first sight:

CSWossh:
 * Dependency issues of CSWossh:
 * CSWamavisdnew is needed by CSWossh, because:
 *  - CSWossh contains '/etc/opt/csw/init.d/cswopenssh' which needs a base
   directory: '/etc/opt/csw/init.d'.
 * RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWamavisdnew
 * CSWapache2 is needed by CSWossh, because:
 *  - CSWossh contains '/etc/opt/csw/init.d/cswopenssh' which needs a base
   directory: '/etc/opt/csw/init.d'.
 * RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWapache2
 * CSWapache2c is needed by CSWossh, because:
 *  - CSWossh contains '/etc/opt/csw/init.d/cswopenssh' which needs a base
   directory: '/etc/opt/csw/init.d'.

# Checkpkg suggests adding the following lines to the GAR recipe:
# This is a summary; see above for details.
# One of the following:
  RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWmiltergreylist
  RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWpnp
  RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWdenyhosts
  RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWossh += CSWmuninnode
(...)

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWossh +=
missing-dependency|CSWamavisdnew|or|CSWapache2|or|CSWapache2c|or|CSWapcupsd|or|CSWbind|or|CSWclamav|or|CSWcupsd|or|CSWdante|or|CSWdenyhosts|or|CSWdhcp|or|CSWdovecot|or|CSWmiltergreylist|or|CSWmuninnode|or|CSWmysql5|or|CSWnginx|or|CSWnsd|or|CSWorca|or|CSWorcaweb|or|CSWpnp|or|CSWpostfix|or|CSWproftpd|or|CSWrbldnsd|or|CSWsquid|or|CSWstunnel|or|CSWsyslogng|or|CSWunbound|or|CSWvncs|or|CSWvsftpd

This is an entirely sane response, though.  These are all packages
that provide the base directory our package needs.