[csw-maintainers] /testing spamassassin

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 7 14:58:43 CET 2010

On 05/02/10, 15:57:41, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote
regarding Re: [csw-maintainers] /testing spamassassin:

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 7:40 PM, James Lee <james at opencsw.org> wrote:
> > 1. sa-update needs gpg and now that sa-update is needed CSWgpg should be
> > added to the package depend list.
> >
> > # /opt/csw/bin/sa-update
> > error: gpg required but not found!
> >

> > 2. The new package includes spamd start up code.  This is good (saves
> > me adding my own) but to change the spamd options requires editing
> > /etc/opt/csw/init.d/cswspamd and the edits will be lost on package
> > removal.  Can we have a way of setting the spamd args from a conf file?
> >
> > ... find CONF ...
> > ARGS=`cat $CONF`
> > spamd -d $ARGS
> >

> > Other thoughts...
> > The fist time it starts svc gets in a tiz because sa-update hasn't
> > run.  Perhaps needs some way of breaking the loop if not configured.

> I have tried to fix the above in the latest package:

> http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/spamassassin-3.3.0,REV=2010.02.05-
> SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
> http://mirror.opencsw.org/testing/spamassassin-3.3.0,REV=2010.02.05-
> SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz

Thank you, this addresses the three issues I mentioned.

I am now running 3.3.0,REV=2010.02.05 sparc successfully.

In addition to needed sa-update and the spamd changes there are some
changes to the AWL SQL, please draw users' attention to the update notes
on release.

James.