[csw-maintainers] Wintercamp minutes in Google Wave

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 10 17:38:45 CET 2010

Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> writes:

> The picture set on flickr has also seen some additions and now includes
> 12 pictures [2]. Will upload the full batch for separate download when I
> return from vacation in two weeks. William, could you also upload your
> pictures somewhere for us to download them?

The 3rd picture gives the impression that you're working on an Apple
related project, more than 50% of the laptops are of that origin!
Wished to be there... but I'm in a Catch 22 situation: I buy an Apple
laptop and I'm staying home or I'm going to the next camp and I'm not
buying that laptop.
--
Peter