[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW listed on Subversion's binary packages page

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 20 09:09:58 CET 2010

I've noticed that Suvbversion webpage has a subpage[1] with a list of
binary packages for different operating systems, on which we weren't
listed.  I contacted[2] their dev mailing list, and got a reply that
I'm welcome to update the page.  They have a repository with the HTML
code, so they pointed me at it and suggested submitting a patch.  I
wrote one[3], and sent it.  They did their tweaks and applied it.
Voila!  We're now listed there, which means a little bit more traffic
to our web site[4], and potentially -- more users.

Maciej

[1] http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html
[2] http://tinyurl.com/yljo3op
[3] http://www.opencsw.org/~maciej/opencsw-subversion-package-info.patch
[4] Can we move to the new version soon?