[csw-maintainers] Registering packages in mantis (was Re: [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs firefox_l10n_af, ...)

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Feb 23 08:39:20 CET 2010

Hi

> its semi-automated, and not really an extra hassle. This was more a
> deliberate choice of,
> "I dont think we'll benefit from registering them in mantis,and
> there's a slight drawback of the extra clutter if we do put them in".

IMHO benefit will be the same as many other other "samll packages". If
they are not registered, there will be no way to report problem (that's
the initial release, and there my be problems). Moreover, it will not be
possible to ask for update through the bug tracker.

I think we should have a cohrent policy, and register in mantis each and
every package.

cheers
W.

--