[csw-maintainers] CSWoldap

Mantock David David.Mantock at connectis.ch
Thu Feb 25 15:09:16 CET 2010

I am testing the package on Solaris 10 SMF doesn't work because in the start script is the following:

# Make sure required vars are set.  Actually these are the compiled defaults
DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_FILE=/opt/csw/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_DIR=/opt/csw/etc/openldap/slapd.d

There is a test if the files and directories exist and they don't. They are really here:

DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_FILE=/etc/opt/csw/openldap/slapd.conf
DEF_SLAPD_CONFIG_DIR=/etc/opt/csw/openldap

What is the correct standard? I will have to build the package again, but please let me know the correct paths are.

Small point but there is also a reference to Blastwave in the script:-(

Cheers,
David