[csw-maintainers] parallel build not working any more?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 1 22:38:59 CET 2010

Hi Rupert,

Am 01.01.2010 um 16:07 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> for some time setting
>    PARALLELMFLAGS="-l -j $(psrinfo | wc -l)"
> enabled parallel builds.
>
> since a couple of weeks this seems not to work any more. i am trying
> to build qt4, and apr on build8s with either "gmake package" or "gmake
> platforms" and 90% of the system is idle, one thread is used. how
> could one enable this again ?

This currently does not work as PARALLELMFLAGS is not propagated
with platforms. Meanwhile you can set this in your .garrc which
should then work an on all your recipes or temporarily in the
Makefile you are working on. I opened a bug for this:
   <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2924675&group_id=229205&atid=1075770#