[csw-maintainers] BO Buildfarm available again

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 8 18:44:57 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 07.01.2010 um 14:47 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> I am finally going to update the T5220 for LDoms and OpenSolaris.
> As "login" is affected the BO buildfarm will be down tomorrow
> 2010/01/08
> between 9 AM MET and 6 PM MET.

The T5220 is now split into two LDoms: One LDom with the existing
Solaris 10
instance carrying all of the Sparc stuff which was already there (now
restricted to 12 GB Ram and 20 Strands) and one LDom with OpenSolaris
06/09 Sparc still installing with 3 GB Ram and 8 Strands.

Additionally, all zones have been patched with the current patchset.

Please let me know if you encounter anything strange.