[csw-maintainers] GAR: Least invasive way to pre-pend extra lib directories to LDFLAGS/LD_OPTIONS?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 17 18:09:46 CET 2010

Hi,

a general GAR question. I know about EXTRA_LIBS which _appends_ the
given directories to the default LDFLAGS and LD_OPTIONS while also
considering a possible $ISALIST for each of these directories. Is there
any variable which does the same, but pre-pends the given directories?

For test purposes, I would like to have a binary with /opt/csw/bdb47/lib
as the first component in the runpath (but i would like to avoid
fiddling with LDFLAGS and LD_OPTIONS manually so to preserve as much of
the defaults as possible).

Sebastian