[csw-maintainers] Ganglia for sparcv9

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 18 02:38:45 CET 2010

Ihsan Dogan wrote:
> Am 09.01.10 22:50, schrieb Ihsan Dogan:
>
>>> Ihsan: For rrdtool I just opened a case for 64 bit libs:
>>>   <http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4119>
>> I'll have a look in that tomorrow.
>
> I'm running into a problem with Pango. We discussed this issue here
> before, but I don't remember how it ended.
>
> http://pastebin.ca/1755178

The lib does contain what you need, but I'm pretty sure that if you
check config.log you will find that every test have failed due to:

XSolarisIASetProcessInfo            /usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4

The problem is related to what I wrote last week regarding libcairo.

Until the libcairo-problem is fixed, you might be able to get around it
by adding this to your Makefile

EXTRA_SOS_LD_FLAGS = -L$(abspath $(prefix)/X11/lib/$(MM_LIBDIR))
CONFIGURE_ARGS += --x-includes=$(prefix)/X11/include
CONFIGURE_ARGS += --x-libraries=$(abspath $(prefix)/X11/lib/$(MM_LIBDIR))

Using those changes I'm able to build rrdtool using what's in GAR.

However, until libcairo is fixed, you probably also need to add
EXTRA_SOS_LD_OPTIONS = -R$(abspath $(prefix)/X11/lib/$(MM_LIBDIR))