[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Winter Camp - 23/24 Jan 2010, final infos and preparations

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 19 22:34:26 CET 2010

Hi guys,

while the snow here in Munich is melting away, winter camp is coming
closer. Some details: current plan is to meet on Friday evening at our
office in Munich and go for dinner nearby (Dago and Maciej will join us
once they have made their way from the airport). After that we will
drive to the conference place/hotel together (about 1hr south of Munich,
two cars). Departure from the hotel will be Sunday 4pm. Details and
directions are online on the wiki page [1,2].

I have booked single rooms for the people who are currently listed on
the winter camp page. If anyone else decided to join in the meantime,
please let me know. For all those others, I will try to post some more
frequent updates about what's going on (plus photos) during the camp.

What we also might try is to _test drive_ a web stream / conferencing
setup (just for the fun of it, might come in handy for one of the future
camps or to record a talk). Anyone out there with a recommendation on
neat tools to do so?

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to
Friday!

Sebastian

[1] http://opencsw.wikidot.com/wintercamp-2009
[2] http://opencsw.wikidot.com/wintercamp-2009-directions