[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Winter camp is opened

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 24 01:21:12 CET 2010

Sebastian Kayser wrote on 23.01.2010 16:38:
> William Bonnet wrote on 23.01.2010 12:32:
>> The OpenCSW Winter Camp in Munich is now opened. All of us are now in
>> the hotel, located in Langries. The first morning of meeting is under
>> progress :)
>>
>> You can follow us on the opencsw twitter http://twitter.com/opencsw
>
> I just pushed a couple of photos to flickr [1]. More photos plus some
> words on the proceedings later on today. As always, lots of ideas and
> things to talk about. We could use one week instead of one weekend, even
> more with the nice winter weather around us :) Off to more discussions,
> looking forward to some hacking later on.

Won't get any written proceedings out of the door today (my brain feels
like after a core meltdown), but if someone with a webcam wants to join
in and say "hello" on short notice, we still have a camcorder sitting on
the table and are likely to sit around for another hour hacking on
things. Either iChat, Google Talk, or Skype should be fine. Just drop by
on #opencsw on freenode and ping me (skayser).

Sebastian