[csw-maintainers] Wintercamp minutes in Google Wave

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 27 01:39:15 CET 2010

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski wrote on 24.01.2010 15:17:
> I've shared the Wintercamp waves with a newly created Google Group,
> called opencsw-maintainers. People who would like to read the wave,
> can join this group, using Google accounts. When people have joined
> the group, they can go to http://wave.google.com - the wave should be
> in your wave inboxes.  The access to the waves will be read/write, so
> all members will be able to continue the discussions started on the
> Wintercamp, and there's a bunch of pretty interesting ones there.
>
> There are 2 waves from 2 days, containing a transcript of the
> discussions during the meetings.
>
> We'll also provide a read-only export, but we don't know yet what will
> be the exact way, perhaps a HTML or a PDF file.

In addition to the Wave minutes, I have now also put down a few rough
notes from the first day into the Wiki [1]. These notes are not complete
and link to the almost completes ones from the Wave as the Wave pretty
much caught the flow of discussions and actions from halfway-through the
first day.

Anyone who has ever been to one of our camps will know how hard it is to
capture the flow of information while at the same time participating in
the discussions (a dedicated minute taker might be helpful next time).
Maciej did a very good at it though.

The picture set on flickr has also seen some additions and now includes
12 pictures [2]. Will upload the full batch for separate download when I
return from vacation in two weeks. William, could you also upload your
pictures somewhere for us to download them?

Sebastian

[1] http://opencsw.wikidot.com/wintercamp-2009-minutes
[2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/opencsw/sets/72157623142885671/