[csw-maintainers] Wintercamp minutes in Google Wave

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 31 14:18:32 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> We'll also provide a read-only export

I looked for a way to present the minutes outside Wave, and ended up
doing a copy/paste operation of the wave.  I saved the resulting text
file and attached it to the wiki page. The link is at the bottom.

http://wiki.opencsw.org/wintercamp-2009-minutes

My minutes are aimed at completeness rather than structure; in the
original view you can clearly see things like bullet lists; in the
text format they are gone.  But it's still laid out in a way that
makes it possible to read top to bottom, retaining the logical (but
not necessarily chronological) structure of the discussion.