[csw-maintainers] bad interactions with CSWcommon

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 15 19:26:22 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jul 15 13:09:54 -0400 2010:

> yes. but there's a difference between,
> "It doesnt work because there's nothing to work with",
> vs
> "it doesnt work, because opencsw didnt put in a little effort to
> connect the dots to what's already there".

I guess you do know better than the people that designed
gettext/libintl afterall.

> Show me a program that delivers a separate .mo file for LC_TIME.  An
> actual FILE, that is different from files it delivers in other
> directories, rather than a symlink.

There aren't any (you know because you searched before typing).
That's not the point.  The point is that there could be.  The system
allows for it and the kludge you're trying to hold on to breaks this.