[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 1 19:43:30 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> No dia 1 de Junho de 2010 17:22, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
>>
>> We dont actually HAVE to do the "cp". in which case, CAS will always
>> get triggered!
>
> ...that the above won't work.  To be sure, we could just test it, by
> writing a class that doesn't copy the file, but leaves a log of
> activity.  I'd bet my money on CAS not called for inherited
> filesystems.

well... its even worse than that.
pkgadd insists that the file get created.

Installing class <testclass> ...
calling installf to file /usr/lib/fakefilehere
[ verifying class <testclass> ]
ERROR: attribute verification of </usr/lib/fakefilehere> failed
    pathname does not exist

back to the drawing board...