[csw-maintainers] cswclassutils: location of template init scripts

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 1 20:16:51 CEST 2010

No dia 1 de Junho de 2010 18:49, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> interestingly, though... the CAS **does** get called.
> Just, with a null list of files :-/
>
> ## Installing package <testpkg> in zone <testzone>
>  .. [blah blah]
>
>   1 package pathname is already properly installed.
>
> Installing testpkg as <testpkg>
>
> ## Installing part 1 of 1.
> i.testclass: Installing class <testclass> ...
> [ verifying class <testclass> ]
>

> So I guess you still lose money.
> Half of it? :-D

I say I win!  :-)  It depends on how you interpret what I said.  The
exact phrasing was "CAS not called for inherited filesystems" which
would be a shorthand for "CAS not processing files with paths on the
inherited filesystems".  I'd lose if I said "CAS not called at all
when there are no files outside inherited filesystems".  But you see
that there are on-screen messages saying that it's processing the
cswinitsmf class.

In any case, I've submitted the cups package with the init script in
/etc/opt/csw/init.d, until we figure how do to it better.

I've removed the initfile-wrong-location check from checkpkg.  I'm
thinking of putting in a check that throws a message for cswinitsmf
class files under /opt - we now know that it guarantees a broken
package.  What do you think?